New media artist Stéphanie Lagueux has worked as Webmistress and trainer at Studio XX since 2002. For the past few years, she has been working on The Sensible Lab –The Social Body: a video and web installation to which the public is invited to participate at: http://www.cliquezgenereusement.com.
She has received support for her creations from numerous art centres across Québec such as Axe NÉO-7, Daimon, Vidéographe, Vidéo Femmes and the Musée régional de Rimouski. She is Matricules’ Archives Coordinator, created over a period of three years.
Click here to see the video: "Digital Ludology" on Matricule Archive.
- Wired Women S@lon 97 - Presentation of Montreal Double Life Clips
- Dislocation: a geo-based sound walk in Parc Lafontaine
- Digital Ludology
- HTMlles 9 - 2010 :: <home> </land>
- The XX Files Radio Project Launch + First Person Digital + Digital Ludology
- Presentation of Digital Ludology Projects
- Studio XX to participate at the 2009 Citizen Media Rendezvous
- Matricules Launch
- Studio XX and Matricules at Histories and Archives Colloquium
- Art's Birthday 2009 : Magical Sound Machines
- TransCanadian Pipeline Project
- Salon #58 : Training Utopias
- Journée de la Culture 2005
- HTMlles 5 – 2002 :: The double, the multiple and contamination in Web Art
- About Us
- Electronic arts for families
- Matricules Archives